Wound Management for Nurses
Forthcoming Wound Management Courses. Please choose your preferred start date from the drop down list to book your place online.
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
4 Nov 2019
Bradford | Current
- 4 Nov 2019 Study Day
- 5 Nov 2019 Study Day
Course Delivery & Duration
A variety of teaching methods are used in the 2 day workshop, including practical instruction.
Nurse, Registered Healthcare Practitioners
The course will teach current best practice in wound management. An overview of wounds and wound assessment will include traumatic wounds, skin tears and surgical wounds, together with cleansing and swabbing techniques.
- Understand current practice in wound management
- Have the skills and knowledge necessary to undertake competent wound care
- Understand the use of the multi-disciplinary team
- Recognise wound complications and where to go
- Current Practice
- Overview of Wound Types
- Wound Assessment & Cleansing
- Wound Dressings
- Local & National Policy