|Study day at venue|
The session is designed as a practical introduction to the key process that lead to effective workforce design and workforce planning. It aims to demystify the subject and identify the factors which are key to success.
The day will feature a mix of presentation, written information, discussion and workshops.
Please note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course.
This course is suitable for anyone who might have to lead or contribute to a workforce design and workforce planning. The course is of particular benefit to Practice/ Business Managers who lead change within a practice setting.
- What is workforce design and workforce planning and what are the benefits of doing it well?
- Getting started and keeping on track
- Undertaking workforce review
- Ensuring the workforce meets business needs
- Quantifying workforce competencies and workforce numbers
- Developing and implementing the workforce plan
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Price||£1,920 for up to 16 students|