Workforce Planning & Design
Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
The day will feature a mix of presentation, written information, discussion and workshops.
This course is suitable for anyone who might have to lead or contribute to a workforce design and workforce planning. The course is of particular benefit to Practice/ Business Managers who lead change within a practice setting.
The session is designed as a practical introduction to the key process that lead to effective workforce design and workforce planning. It aims to demystify the subject and identify the factors which are key to success.
- What is workforce design and workforce planning and what are the benefits of doing it well?
- Getting started and keeping on track
- Undertaking workforce review
- Ensuring the workforce meets business needs
- Quantifying workforce competencies and workforce numbers
- Developing and implementing the workforce plan