|Study day at venue|
Making the most of time: a practical guide to time management for busy people. The session is designed as a practical introduction to the key concepts of brilliant time management. It aims to help you organise your thoughts and work to help you gain maximum benefit from your time and increase your productivity.
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
Please note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course.
Do you get to the end of a day without meeting growing demands of your job? Do your e-mails take over your life? Ever get a Lunch Break or time to reflect? Do you want to know how to organise your work so you go home with a clear head? If you recognise any of the above, then this course is for you.
- Understand your workload
- Understand how to get organised
- Be able to apply the do once technique
- Be able to plan your day to gain maximum benefit
- Be able to leverage your special talents and identify your key constraints
- Learn how to motivate yourself into action
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Price||£1,920 for up to 16 students|