Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
This day is suitable for GPs, Practice and Business Managers and anyone who may be required to have an input in tender writing.
Now more than ever primary care organisations are required to acquire the necessary skills to allow them to participate in the opportunities that may be available through procurement. This one day session is designed to give you the skills to respond to each part of the process from pre-qualification questionnaires to preparing and delivering a winning presentation.
- Understanding of the tendering process ,background and context of the tender
- Knowledge of the steps involved in competitive tendering
- How public sector organisations work and the factors and constraints with which they work
- Where to find tendering opportunities
- How to complete a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)
- How to write a good quality answer to ITT (Invitation to Tender )& PQQ questions and to evidence your argument
- How to create a winning tender
- When you need to partner and why
- How to address factors such as the market, legislative frameworks
- How to price your proposition
- How to ensure you are able to be strongly competitive