|Study day at venue|
Looking for ways of managing the pressure of working in a busy practice:
- Personal experience, pressure, exhaustion, bad choices, and burnout
- The science behind good mental health and wellbeing
- A practical response. This includes some methodological approaches to use in the work place and some mindfulness techniques
- On return to work the delegates will be able to identify stress points and difficulties that need to be addressed.
- They will feel more confident about using key management skills in order to arrange their workload.
- They will understand and be able to use key mindfulness techniques.
- They will be able to recognise possible burnout in others and offer support.
|Study Type||Face to face|