|Study day at venue|
Looking for ways of managing the pressure of working in a busy practice:
- Personal experience, pressure, exhaustion, bad choices, and burnout
- The science behind good mental health and wellbeing
- A practical response. This includes some methodological approaches to use in the work place and some mindfulness techniques
This course is funded for nurses working in the Humber Coast & Vale region (Hull, East Riding, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, Vale of York, Scarborough & Ryedale). There will be three sessions:
- North Lincolnshire / North East Lincs CCG (Amy Johnson Room, Hampton By Hilton Humberside Airport, Grimsby Road, Kirmington, DN39 6YH)
- York / Scarborough CCG (Ryedale Indoor Bowls Club, Ryedale Community and Leisure Centre, Bowling Lane, Scarborough Road, Norton, Malton, YO17 8EG)
- Hull / East Riding CCG
Please select the appropriate date and venue from the drop down boxes above. Once you have completed your application form, select “Invoice Practice” as your payment method, and we will apply funding. Your practice will NOT be invoiced.
- On return to work the delegates will be able to identify stress points and difficulties that need to be addressed.
- They will feel more confident about using key management skills in order to arrange their workload.
- They will understand and be able to use key mindfulness techniques.
- They will be able to recognise possible burnout in others and offer support.
Dates & Locations
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Duration||One day (9:30am - 3:30pm)|
|Dates||Multiple dates available|