Recruitment & Selection
Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
This course is suitable for Practice Managers, aspiring Practice Managers, GPs and Lead Nurses
Finding the right person to fill your vacancy is essential. Potential candidates need to be attracted and then there has to be a fair and effective method of selection ensuring that they are the one for the job and that the job is the one for them. This process needs time, preparation and the skills to help make the right decisions.
- Highlight the activities involved in preparing to fill a vacancy
- Identify the key elements of the selection process
- Demonstrate the skills used in interviewing for selection
- Outline the decision making process
- Identify the areas that need to be considered when making a job offer