|Study day at venue|
Finding the right person to fill your vacancy is essential. Potential candidates need to be attracted and then there has to be a fair and effective method of selection ensuring that they are the one for the job and that the job is the one for them. This process needs time, preparation and the skills to help make the right decisions.
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
Please note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course.
This course is suitable for Practice Managers, aspiring Practice Managers, GPs and Lead Nurses
- Highlight the activities involved in preparing to fill a vacancy
- Identify the key elements of the selection process
- Demonstrate the skills used in interviewing for selection
- Outline the decision making process
- Identify the areas that need to be considered when making a job offer
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Price||£1,920 for up to 16 students|