Practice Nurse Conference
Our Second Regional Practice Nurse Conference will be held at the Cedar Court Hotel in Bradford on 1 May 2019. You know that, like last year, it will be both fun and informative. Book your place now!
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
1 May 2019
Bradford | Current
- 1 May 2019 Full Day
A mixture of plenary and workshop sessions.
We've got new workshops for you in 2019, with a variety of topics to update you on what's happening in Primary Care.
There will also be a Marketplace area, with access to stands full of information.
Lunch and refreshments will be included in the price. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, and will be able to download an app featuring all the presentations from the day together with other useful information.
Spaces will be strictly limited, so SAVE THE DATE!
- The Future of General Practice Nursing - with Paul Vaughan
- What's New In Respiratory? - with Mandy Walsh and Gina Martin
- In, Out Shake It All About! Contraception - with Amy Tatham
- Stop The Clot! Anti-coagulation - with Jayne Patrickson
- Dare I Ask? - Assessing Mental Heath - with Alison Oldam
- Plenary session with Jan Procter-King