Practice Nurse Conference
Our Third Regional Practice Nurse Conference will be held at the Cedar Court Hotel in Bradford on 29 April 2020. You know that, like this year’s, it will be both fun and informative. Book your place now as numbers will be limited!
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
A mixture of plenary and workshop sessions.
We've got new workshops for you in 2019, with a variety of topics to update you on what's happening in Primary Care.
There will also be a Marketplace area, with access to stands full of information.
Lunch and refreshments will be included in the price. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, and will be able to download an app featuring all the presentations from the day together with other useful information.
Spaces will be strictly limited.
- Opening Plenary
- Name that wound! - with Annabelle Mooney & Kate Williams
- You spin me round (LTCs and mental health) - with Alison Oldam
- Diet vs diabetes - with Pete Butterworth & Kurt Maloney
- Travel Health (TBC) - with Linda Eaves
- CQC - with Emma Wilson
- Avoiding burnout - with Alan Molineaux
- HCA myth-busting - with Gill Coverdale
- Plenary session with Alison Oldam