Practice Nurse Conference
The Primary Care Training Centre is pleased to announce our First Regional Practice Nurse Conference.
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
2 May 2018
Bradford Cedar Court | Current
- 2 May 2018 Full Day
A mixture of plenary and workshop sessions.
CPD Certification has been applied for.
Many of you have seen us advertising our Health Care Assistant Conference and asked us to run one for Practice Nurses. Well, we've listened and here it is!
The conference will consist of an opening plenary session on the future of nursing, with Paul Vaughan (Director of Nursing - Transformation, NHS England), followed by four workshops which all delegates will attend in turn. The closing plenary will be delivered by Jan Procter-King and is guaranteed to send you away with a smile.
There will also be a Marketplace area, with access to stands full of information.
Lunch and refreshments will be included in the price. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, and will be able to download an app featuring all the presentations from the day together with other useful information.
Spaces will be strictly limited, so SAVE THE DATE!
- The Future of Practice Nursing and the Ten Point Plan - with Paul Vaughan (Director of Nursing - Transformation, NHS England)
- Angina – what actually saves lives? - with Jan Procter-King & Dr Clare Hawley
- E-Cigarettes – what impact will they have on public health? - with Paul Lambert
- The Menopause – what is it and how do we manage it? - with Dr Amy Tatham
- Diabetes Medication – where to go after metformin - with Linda Goldie
- Why don’t people do what we tell them is good for their health? - with Jan Procter-King