|Study day at venue|
This interactive one day obesity training course is delivered by specialist dietitians experienced in primary care and aims to provide health care workers with the necessary skills and tools to provide practical, simple and realistic ideas to motivate and support their patients with weight management in primary care.
GP, Health Care Assistant, Nurse, Registered Healthcare Practitioners, Nurse Practitioner
- The impact of obesity on physical and psychological well being
- Lifestyle, dietary and environmental factors influencing total daily intake
- Barriers which may prevent change
- Awareness of ways to empower patients to lose weight
- Practical dietary and lifestlye ideas to motivate patients
- Appreciate the importance of Goal setting
Dates & Locations
|Study Type||Face to face|
Very helpful and will implement this information in my weight management appointments.