|Study day at venue|
Managing discipline – in other words, unacceptable behaviour and poor performance – may not be something you really want to think about. However, you need to be prepared should things not go to plan. Often, a quiet word early from a manager is enough to sort out a problem over an employee’s conduct or performance.
But, if that doesn’t work, you need to take action and
- comply with the law
- understand the basics for handling discipline
- manage a problem over conduct or under-performance from investigating it through to, if necessary, dismissal.
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
Please note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course.
Practice Managers and anyone with responsibility for managing staff
- Highlight the role and importance of good procedures and clear rules and standards
- Outline the difference between managing conduct and capability
- Provide guidance on an effective investigation
- Give an overview of how to manage a disciplinary hearing
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Price||£1,920 for up to 16 students|