|Study days at venue|
This two day leg ulcer course will offer knowledge and skills on lower limb assessment and management. The impact of leg ulceration will be discussed, including the theory and practice of compression bandaging and Doppler assessment.
Students will need to have completed our two day Wound Management course or an equivalent course.
Nurse, Registered Healthcare Practitioners
- Understand the impact and burden of leg ulceration
- Understand skin care
- Understand assessment and management care planning
- Understand the theory and practice of Doppler
- Understand the theory and practice of compression bandaging
- Understand accountability and responsibilities
Dates & Locations
Assessment is by submission of a competency booklet and reflective diary.
|Study Type||Face to face|
Jam packed full of info. One of the best courses I have ever been on, thank you!