|Study day at venue|
Step into your leadership role! Gain an insight into your leadership style and understand how to use, and ways to develop your leadership capabilities.
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
Please note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course.
Practice Managers, GPs, Lead Nurse for Practice No previous qualifications required No mentor required
- How leadership and the study of it has evolved over the years
- The Interpretation of Leadership as; a) a personal quality; b) a behavioural style; c) a contingent approach
- An introduction to the NHS Leadership Qualities Framework
- The importance of interpersonal skills and the relationship between the leader and those being led
- How leadership is distinct from or ADDITIONAL to good management
- Transformational vs transactional leadership- how managers as leaders inspire and influence their staff
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Price||£1,920 for up to 16 students|