Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
- Practice Managers, GPs, Lead Nurse for Practice
- No previous qualifications required
- No mentor required
Step into your leadership role! Gain an insight into your leadership style and understand how to use, and ways to develop your leadership capabilities.
- How leadership and the study of it has evolved over the years
- The Interpretation of Leadership as; a) a personal quality; b) a behavioural style; c) a contingent approach
- An introduction to the NHS Leadership Qualities Framework
- The importance of interpersonal skills and the relationship between the leader and those being led
- How leadership is distinct from or ADDITIONAL to good management
- Transformational vs transactional leadership- how managers as leaders inspire and influence their staff