Improving Personal Effectiveness
Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
This course is suitable for Practice Managers, lead practice nurses and GPs
I’ve never been to me! Personal mastery is a lifelong journey. This workshop is intended to provide you with some time and space to think about who you are, what you do and how you do what you do. It will help you decide on changes you may subsequently choose to make to enhance your personal effectiveness.
- Explore personal values and your role in enhancing your personal effectiveness
- Understand why personal development and goal setting is important in maximising personal effectiveness
- Develop an insight into creating ‘state’ so as to maximise your personal effectiveness
- Understand your own preferred communication style and how to use this to enhance personal effectiveness
- Explore qualities of rapport and how to enhance rapport to increase personal effectiveness