Forthcoming Heart Failure Courses. Please choose your preferred start date from the drop down list to book your place online.
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
28 Oct 2019
Bradford | Full
- 28 Oct 2019 Study Day
Course Delivery & Duration
One day workshop.
GP, Nurse, Registered Healthcare Practitioners
This is an informal interactive day looking at Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), a subject which is growing in importance and prevalence.
The patho-physiology, diagnosis and management of heart failure in the Primary Care setting are all covered including GMS QOF requirements.
- Throughout the whole day there is interaction between the tutors and the students, with emphasis on discussion and practical issues facing primary care.
- Patho-physiology of CHF
- Diagnosis and Investigations
- Pharmacological Management of CHF in a primary care setting (including GMS QOF requirements)
- Role Of the Multi Disciplinary Team and Cardiac rehabilitation
- CHF and Palliative care Issues.