There are currently no scheduled dates for this course, but please register your interest to be notified about future dates.
Register Interest in this Heart Failure course
Please fill in the following form to be notified when dates for this course are announced. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
One day workshop.
GP, Nurse, Registered Healthcare Practitioners
This is an informal interactive day looking at Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), a subject which is growing in importance and prevalence.
The patho-physiology, diagnosis and management of heart failure in the Primary Care setting are all covered including GMS QOF requirements.
- Throughout the whole day there is interaction between the tutors and the students, with emphasis on discussion and practical issues facing primary care.
- Patho-physiology of CHF
- Diagnosis and Investigations
- Pharmacological Management of CHF in a primary care setting (including GMS QOF requirements)
- Role Of the Multi Disciplinary Team and Cardiac rehabilitation
- CHF and Palliative care Issues.