Handling Problems in the Workplace
Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
The course consists of an interactive workshop day with learning materials.
Practice Managers, aspiring Practice Managers and anyone who is involved in managing people
Healthy workplace relationships are essential to the success of any organisation. Even minor problems can develop into grievances or disputes if they're not dealt with quickly and effectively.
Having suitable policies and procedures to resolve workplace issues is essential. But where an issue turns into a problem, a positive result can be achieved through early and informal intervention.
- Define harassment and bullying
- Identify how to handle a complaint of harassment and bullying
- Explain how to effectively handle an employee’s grievance
- Outline how to address concerns raised about malpractice in the workplace
- Outline any recent changes to family friendly legislation