This blended learning package is suitable for Health Care Assistants requiring an annual immunisation update as recommended in the Public Health England document National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for immunisation Training of Healthcare Support Worker. It aims to provide an update for national campaign vaccinations including flu, pneumococcal and shingles. It is unsuitable for Health Care Assistants who have not completed an immunisation for new starters course.
Four great reasons to choose this course:
It has been specially prepared to meet a need during COVID-19 restrictions on face-to-face updates and reflects new ways of working and learning.
Unlike standard online update courses which are entirely self-directed and self-assessed, this course provides the opportunity to ask the tutor questions and address your own learning points.
Your webinar tutorial (a range of dates and times are available) will give you the opportunity to network with other Health Care Assistants and you can contribute to the discussion in a live forum.
Health Care Assistant
- To ensure HCAs are giving up to date advice and administering vaccinations in accordance with current recommendations
- To highlight any changes in the national immunisation schedule and provide information about the implementation of these changes
- To provide opportunity for discussion of current issues surrounding immunisation via the small group webinar tutorials
- Recommended online pre-reading
- Small group webinar tutorials with opportunity to ask the tutor questions, check your learning with guided scenarios and review learning outcomes
Dates and Location
|Duration||3 hours webinar + self study|
|Course Dates||Register interest|
Very well presented, easy to understand, comfortable, relaxing.