Delivering GP Services At Scale
Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
Two interactive workshop days with learning materials.
Practice Managers, Practice Business/Operational Managers, GP Leads
Certified by the CPD Certification Service
Working at scale means finding new ways of working that will enable you to meet the increasing challenges and demands placed on your practice. Working collaboratively with other practices and healthcare providers within the NHS is a priority within the GP Forward View. One of the key advantages of this approach is the ability to build on the strengths of practices and share the workload, in order to offer enhanced patient care. There are different models and solutions to deliver services at scale, and this module will outline the possibilities and opportunities that are available to you.
- Understand what is meant by working at scale and the difference between available models
- Understand the regional and national context and why there is a drive towards delivering services at scale
- Understand how to work collaboratively with other practices to deliver services at scale, and the opportunities this will bring
- Develop the skills needed to support patients and staff through periods of change
- Attendees will be signposted to other modules which will complement this one, such as Finance for PMs, Leadership, Employment Law, Contract Management and Governance, and Workforce Planning