|Study day at venue|
This practical and interactive day is aimed at Practice Managers / Registered Managers and will cover all areas of CQC requirements, preparation for an inspection and an opportunity to share experiences and share best practice.
The day will cover systems/processes that evidence the five key lines of enquiry to ensure a safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led practice.
Please note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course.
- Understand the steps to be taken prior to the CQC inspection
- Understand the patient groups the inspection team will be concentrating on and why
- Understand the information and documentation the Practice will have to send to the CQC team prior to their inspection
- Describe the checks which should be carried out at the Practice prior to inspection day
- Understand how the inspection day will look and who the inspection team will want to interview
- Get an idea of the contents of the presentation from the Lead GP and Practice Manager that the inspection team will want to see at the start of the day
- Fully understand the HR and administrative notes, files, policies and protocols the inspection team will be looking at and what the staff files should contain for both clinical and non-clinical staff
- Fully understand the Health and Safety and Infection Control requirements the inspection team will be looking for
- Understand what the GP, Practice Manager, Practice Nurse, Reception Team, Patients and Patient Participation Group members requirements will be on the day of the inspection
- Fully understand what the inspection team will be looking for regarding emergency drugs, oxygen supplies, resuscitation equipment, clinical fridges and their contents, basic life support and anaphylaxis
- Understand what will happen at the end of the day and what the next steps will be
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Price||£1,920 for up to 16 students|
Good to hear from people who have undergone recent inspections and help to prepare for our own.