Contract Management & Governance
Note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course. The price is for up to sixteen students. Please register your interest for more information.
Register Interest in this Practice Manager module
Please fill in the following form for more information about this course. Required fields are marked with *
Do you work in the Yorkshire & Humber NHS?
If yes, full funding may be available on all of our courses except the Flu Update, and will be applied when you checkout.
Course Delivery & Duration
The day will feature a mix of presentation, written information, discussion and workshops. There is no formal follow-up.
Practice/Business Managers, GPs, Lead Nurses
- Process of managing contracts
- Execution and Analysis to maximize operational and organizational performance
- Ways of reducing Financial risk.
- Understand the process of managing contracts
- Explore opportunities to get the added value out of your contract
- Develop good relationships with commissioners
- Understand and utilise a range of contracting strategies and options
- Measure and improve contract performance
- Understand impact of legislation on contract performance