|Study day at venue|
The day will feature a mix of presentation, written information, discussion and workshops. There is no formal follow-up. You will learn the process of managing contracts, execution and analysis to maximize operational and organizational performance, and ways of reducing financial risk.
Please note that we do not run this course at Crow Trees. It is only available as a satellite course.
Practice/Business Managers, GPs, Lead Nurses
- Understand the process of managing contracts
- Explore opportunities to get the added value out of your contract
- Develop good relationships with commissioners
- Understand and utilise a range of contracting strategies and options
- Measure and improve contract performance
- Understand impact of legislation on contract performance
|Study Type||Face to face|
|Price||£1,920 for up to 16 students|