New Receptionist Course gains AMSPAR approval23 Jun 2006
In an exciting new development, our Certificate in Health Service Administration has now received AMSPAR approval.
Anne Lowe and Helen Woodhead have been working with the PCTC to produce the Distance Learning Course for Primary Health Care Receptionists.
The course will run along the same lines as the Primary Health Care Assistant course, with the term being 40 weeks.
There are two courses running here at the Primary Care Training Centre, starting in September 2006 and January 2007. Students must attend four workshop days which will be held at the Training Centre, one at the beginning , two midway and one at the end of the course. Completion of the course will enable staff to undertake the AMSPAR Certificate in General Practice Reception or its equivalent.
For further information, or to book your place, please phone the Training Centre on 01274 617617. To visit the AMSPAR website, please click here.
This course is fully funded for people working within Primary Care in West Yorkshire. There are 48 available places this year. Subject to minimum numbers, we can run the course in your locality anywhere in the UK.
- The NHS Health Check 3 Dec 2013
- Statin The Obvious? 2 Dec 2013
- Salting It Away 28 Nov 2013
- HCA Conference 18 Sep 2013
- Tell Us News Not History! 21 May 2013
- QOF Diabetic Dietary Review 10 May 2013
- What’s In A Name? 25 Apr 2013
- nGMS QOF 2013-14 8 Apr 2013
- Commissioning Live Show 19 Mar 2013
- Is It The End For INR? 18 Mar 2013
- Think Differently 14 Mar 2013
- Me Too! 8 Mar 2013
- Full of (Kidney) Beans! 5 Mar 2013
- That Helsinki Feeling 5 Mar 2013
- Re-cycled! 30 Nov 2012